Safety and Security Guidelines
Secure Password Tips
- Include combination of capital and lowercase letters, with punctuation marks and
- Change the password on regular basis
- Avoid password that contains personal information (name, birth place, etc.) or dictionary
- Avoid using repeating characters (aaaaaa), keyboard patterns (asdfgh) or sequential
- Do not tell your password to anyone
Safety and Security Tips
Buyer Tip: Protect your passwords.
- If using a public computer or terminal, always log out when you complete an online
- Keep your passwords private. Remember, anybody who knows your password may access
- When creating a password, use at least 8-15 characters--a combination of letters
and numbers is best. Do not use dictionary words, your name, e-mail address, or
other personal information that can be easily obtained. It is also recommended that
you frequently change your password.
- Avoid using the same password for multiple online accounts.
- Passwords are case sensitive. For instance, "PASSWORD" and "Password"
are two different passwords. When choosing a password, remember the capitalization
- Passwords must be a minimum of 8-15 characters.
- It's best to avoid passwords that are easy to guess, such as "secret,"
"password," or "letmein." We also suggest that you avoid using
your name, e-mail address, or other personal information that is easily obtained.
- Though it's not a requirement, adding numbers or special characters to your password
will make it even stronger. For example, the password "rivers2!%" is a
much stronger password than "rivers."
- Guard your password carefully. Remember, anyone who knows your password may access
Be wary of unsolicited e-mail and telephone contacts.
- Studio3India.com will never e-mail or call a customer and ask that they disclose
or verify their Studio3India.com password, credit card, or banking account number.
Such information should only be submitted when completing an order through shopping
cart on Studio3India.com. If you receive a suspicious e-mail with a link to update
your account information, do not click on the link--instead go directly to www.Studio3India.com
and then to your account.
- If you are contacted by, or receive an unsolicited e-mail from an unknown entity,
and are asked to confirm or provide your password or personal or banking information,
simply disregard the request and report the incident to Studio3India.com for investigation.
- Buyers should always carefully review order and shipment confirmation e-mails to
ensure that they are legitimate and have been sent by Studio3India.com.
- If you receive a suspected spoofed Studio3India.com e-mail, or discover a fake Studio3India.com
Web site, please report the incident to Studio3India.com.