Register for free Newsletters
Terms and Conditions
- The price of the artwork listed does not include duties, taxes, shipping and handling,
which will be charged as applicable and would depend on the physical location of
the artwork as well as the shipping address provided by the buyer. The information
provided during registration or amended at the time of finalizing a purchase shall
be the final billing address and shipping address for delivery of the artworks.
- All artworks made available for sale on the Website will be sold at the price listed
and no discounts will be granted to the buyer.
- The buyer agrees that the buyer is liable for any duties and taxes that might be
applicable on the purchase as per clause 1 above and such charges shall be payable
in addition to the price of the artwork
- Placing an order on www.studio3india.com constitutes an irrevocable acceptance of
the purchase. Unless rescinded/cancelled by Studio3 on account of unavailability
of the artwork or default or any prior or continuing breach by the buyer, such acceptance
results in an enforceable contact of sale.
- Studio3 reserves the right to cancel the order without prior notice to the buyer.
- The artworks will be delivered/shipped to the Buyer once all necessary documentation,
relating to transportation, tax, etc. as may be reasonably requested for by Studio3
- In the event that the buyer chooses to himself collect the artworks from Studio3
he must do so within two weeks of Studio3 receiving the payment. In the event that
the artworks are not so collected within a period of two weeks, storage and insurance
costs will be applicable on the purchase and will be determined at the complete
discretion of Studio3.
- You agree to abide by all provisions prescribed in these terms and conditions. In
particular, you warrant that all information that you submit will be true and accurate
(including without limitation your credit card number and expiration date), and
you agree to pay all costs, charges plus all applicable taxes for the purchases
made by you.
- All artwork displayed on the Website is supported by an authenticity guarantee from
the Seller. Based on this, Studio3 will issue a specific authenticity guarantee
for every artwork sold on the Website. 10. Studio3 is not obligated to provide any
physical preview of the artwork either before or after the sale. Studio3 is in no
way liable for the condition of the artwork.
- The buyer warrants that all the information furnished at the time of registration
is true and correct and any change in the information provided will be updated and
intimated to Studio3 immediately. Studio3 is entitled to act on the basis of the
information provided and seek such further information, clarifications or verifications
as it may deem necessary for granting registration. Such registration may be suspended
or cancelled where Studio3 forms a reasonable view that any of the above information
may be inaccurate.
with these terms and conditions govern your use of the website.
- Studio3 is not liable for any charges that may be levied at the destination whether
in India or overseas.
- All sales are against 100% payment in advance.
- The canvas paintings that are unframed & un-mounted will be shipped in a rolled
format and in protective cylinders. For small paintings which are on paper and mounted
we will put an acrylic sheet instead of glass. Utmost care will be taken while packing
but we cannot provide any guarantee.
- If the product is damaged when it reaches you (please note that Studio3 does not
insure frames if the painting is in the framed form). If you have received a damaged
product, exceptions should be noted immediately on the Airway Bill copy to be retained
by the courier shipping company and by yourself. Please also make appropriate remarks
on the delivery sheet of the concerned courier company personnel making the delivery
and inform Studio3 immediately by sending us email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The dispatch will be done within 15 days of confirmed receipt of the full value
of the shipment. Orders where payment is by cheque / demand draft will be shipped
only after clearance of the same.
- We take great care to reproduce the colours of the original paintings as depicted
on the website, There may be variations in shade and colour. No complaints in this
regard would be entertained.
- All works are original works of art other than the one's that have been clearly
marked as reproductions, or prints are original works of art and have been certified
so by the artist and are so certified by Studio3 in good faith. However in case
it coming to light that a certain work of art is a copy of another existing work,
Studio3 disclaims any liability for the same.
- For Manual Orders:Please note that you should make payments ONLY to details mentioned
here on the http://www.studio3india.com/Payment-Options.aspx
. We will never send an email or phone you with payment details. Please be aware
of fraudulent emails / phone calls. Kindly read the terms and condtions. Once an
order is placed and confirmed by us; the buyer is required to make payment for the
price of the artwork and other additional charges (shipping / handling / taxes)
within 7 working days from the date of confirmation of the order. In the event that
Studio3 does not receive payment within 7 working days Studio3 reserves the right
to cancel the order without prior notice to the buyer.
- Disputes, if any, would be subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.